Australian Capital Territory
7 Feb 2017
I began this blog on 22 December 2016. Six weeks ago. Forty posts, a bunch of photos, a tonne of fun. I was inspired by seeing Josie of Josie Wanders commence a career as a full-time travel blogger. She has already visited some fabulous places, and I’ve shared BookCrossing.com escapades with her here and there around the globe.
I now have to nominate some blogs for the award. This has not been easy! There are so many great new blogs. A difficult choice, but a lot of fun reading.
In alphabetical order:
Now, here’s what my nominees must do next:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) GlobalAussie has included a whole lot of images you can use here (go to the bottom of the page, and there’s a second page as well).
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
The Liebster Award: